Depth Conversion Training Course in VelPAK Training Course
The Depth Conversion Training Course in VelPAK is a 2-day course covering the following topics:
We are proud to announce that our in-person training sessions have now returned. Get in touch today!
- Loading data into a model from a Kingdom project
- Associating interpretation to formation tops using layer definition
- Using curve fitting methods to determine parameterised depth conversion methods
- Removing residual depth errors by back interpolation to well formation tops
- Importing and calibrating stacking velocities to real well velocities for depth conversion
- Using numerical optimisation to determine the best parameters for time-depth functions such as V0-K
- Generation of SEG Y velocity volumes from the model
- Construction, manipulation and editing with the Workflow system
- Depth conversion of complex profiles (for channels, diapirs, reverse faulting, shallow gas compensation etc.)
- An introduction to VelPAK risk reduction using stochastic modeling
- Generation of high definition velocity volumes
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to secure a place on a course or would like more information.